Blue White and Neutral Eat-In Kitchen

|
My kitchen has a similar layout to this one, except my eat-in area is much smaller and I'm not sure if I have room for an island. Also, I've already painting my walls a neutral color and have a chandelier that I'm redoing that is similar in shape and design as the one in the picture. And I plan on repainting my old 1979 cabinetry crisp and clean white. The only thing I don't like is the blue floral print on the chairs and window treatments. Thoughts??
Burlingame Residence Two traditional kitchen
traditional kitchen design by san francisco interior designer Amoroso Design

Here's my breakfast area and kitchen back when we were buying our house (but now walls are painted SW's Nantucket Dune, we have a stainless steel range, and a butcher block dining table in place of the realtor in the breakfast area):

0 comments :

Post a Comment